Military and Veteran Resources
Information on education benefits for veterans, the Post 9/11 GI Bill, and admissions resources for veterans in Hawaiʻi
Information on supportive services for veteran families, including legal counseling and financial aid for rent, utilities, moving costs, childcare and bus transportation, employment assistance and benefits counseling, resources for obtaining a VA Loan for water catchment homes, assistance for homeless veterans, and more.
Information and resources on services provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Legal resources for veterans in Hawaiʻi
Find resources for veterans on every island
Resources for women veterans, including assistance with housing, employment, counseling, and more.
Caregiver support resources, legal resources for elderly veterans, veteran elderly programs, and more.
Information on veterans compensation, pension, education benefits, home loans, vocational rehabilitation, life insurance and more.
Resources for veterans and their families, including the 24/7 Crisis Line, friend and family support, and more.
Information on veterans employment and training programs and more.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) — lists offices, by state, as well as information and resources on the following topics:
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- Where can I get more information on federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on my state's benefits for veterans?
- Would you like to apply for veterans benefits? Use VONAPP to apply online.
- Would you like to appeal a decision? Find out how at the Board of Veterans Appeals.