Make an Appropriations Request

Aloha kakou, each year Congress goes through an appropriations process to determine the federal budget for the upcoming fiscal year. As your representative, I can submit requests to the House Appropriations Committee to request funding for federal programs that impact Hawaiʻi, and welcome you to share your input with me. Please use the form below to submit federal programs funding requests for the upcoming fiscal year.

E maka‘ala! Rules of the House of Representatives prohibit Members of Congress from advocating for earmarks, or funding for specific projects or organizations. Therefore, we can only request funding for federal programs. Please note: organizations benefitting from more than one federal program should complete a separate form for each individual program request.

To ensure all requests are considered, please submit your forms by March 3rd, 2017. If you have any questions on filling out the form below, or need further guidance, please contact my Washington, D.C. office at 202-225-4906. For information on the House Appropriations Committee and the federal appropriations process, please visit  

Office Locations