Federal Agency Assistance

If you live in Hawaii's 2nd Congressional District and need help with a federal agency, our office may be able to help. Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard’s team of constituent outreach liaisons and caseworkers can assist with veteran benefits, Social Security and Medicare claims, passports and visas, federal student loans, and much more. For a list of how our office can help, click here

Our constituent outreach staff also hold regular one-on-one casework sessions in each county to help you and your ʻohana. Please see the calendar below for a list of upcoming “Federal Agency Assistance Sessions” with our outreach team, along with other events hosted by our staff. 

Office Locations